Thursday, August 19, 2010
This what what he did most of the afternoon.
But when he made his grand appearance, look out! There was never a shortage of arms waiting to hold him.
Dad got first dibs.
...as did my cousin.
I love these pictures of G.G.smiling and talking to her newest great-grandchild. I love even more that she prays for our kids (and us) regularly.
This cousin got the lion-share of Levi time. This was before he ate (as you can tell by the give-me-food look on his face).
And this was after (as you can tell by the just-in-case-he-spits-up bib).
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
This cute little redhead looks like he could belong to me.
I've been tempted to take him back to CA with me - maybe lure him into the minivan with the promise of a trip to Disneyland - but I think my brother and sister-in-law might miss him a little. We're going to have to work on that, though. Twice a year is just not enough nephew time for me.
And this one I need around to fill me in on all of the stuff I don't know yet.
Sunday, August 8, 2010
Here is a pic of G.G. and me! She writes the BEST letters (but that's a post for another time). It is always a blessing to spend time with her.
And here she is with some of her great-grandchildren. At the reunion this year, it was just my brother's kids and mine.
So what do we do at these reunions? Well, we EAT (boy, do we eat), but I didn't get a picture of that. I guess I was too busy eating.
We also play...
(if you didn't notice, that is my mom's hand at the edge of the picture - coming to stop the water war before someone got a direct shot to the eye or a camera got wet)
we share pictures...
and we talk...and talk...
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
There will surely be more to come!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Sooo...after years of charges on our Alaska Airlines credit card, we now have enough airline miles to get the three of us to Maui for a week. We found a great studio condo in Kihei (thanks to all the friends who shared the VRBO tip) and with a full kitchen, we'll be able to save money on meals too - what a deal!!
Click here to see where we'll be staying.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
I wrote a post called Finishing a few months ago and technically followed through by finishing the pictures from Vashon, but I really wanted to post ALL of the summer pictures before I went on with September, October... you get the idea.
Now, so much has happened, that I'm overwhelmed with the idea of going back and catching up, so I'm just not going to. I'm starting fresh. Right now.
It's a new year, so I don't have to worry about LAST year's news and pictures, right?
Well, here's just a couple of things...
1. Claire started 1st grade and loves her teacher. Her reading took off all of a sudden in October and we can't believe everything that she is reading these days!
2. Our chickens started laying eggs - 2 lay brown eggs and 2 lay the most beautiful blue-green eggs. I'm hoping to post a picture soon, but if I don't - it's a new year.
3. Claire celebrated her 6th birthday with a "Candy and Costume" party in the park. She had a big part in the planning this year.
4. We finished our last job with our videography business, Creativedge Video and Erik started his new job as a partner with Blue Skies Cinema. It has been a wonderful change for him and we are so grateful that God opened up this opportunity.
5. Oh, and one last thing...WE ARE EXPECTING A BABY!!! Our baby boy is due to join our family on June 12, but we are already experiencing the joy of adding this little miracle to our family through these months of expectant waiting.
All for now. More to come.